Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Three And One More


It's been three years well spent.
Three wonderful years we didn't make much of.
Three years of brotherhood, spent in wild wonder.
Three years in crazy thoughts such that we still take stock.

It's been the best time of my life yet.
The insane partying amidst some best moments.
The fights constitute others, the movies some more.
Not forgetting the weed, the booze and the fags we spent.

It's been three years of vacation as we called them.
When we drove all night long and partied hard.
And jumped walls and chased down and been chased again.
And stuck together all the while, in the mellow times and the fast.

Now there's this last one left to go before we part.
One more year of the brotherly feeling we nurtured.
Well, then let us not think of the long desolate road ahead.
But culminate this year splendidly with three years in one instead.

PS. This is dedicated to all my mates in NIT – Bhopal to whom I owe the three best, most memorable years of my life, and one more that's left. Cheers to you all. Let's 'celebrate' this last year with extra festivities!
The college life I have yet enjoyed could not have been any better. :)

4 comments:

Aayushi Mehta said...

Aww, this is awesome. Sounds like you did have the time of your life:)
Plus, I can totally identify with this feeling right now:)

Rock your final year!!:D

D2 said...

Yeah, it's been an awesome ride. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of my friends to get placed. This last year will be off the hook!
Have a great time as well! :D

Miss D said...

I believe I proved the last line wrong...
victory cant be sweeter ;)

D2 said...

@Dimi : It may have been better. But then, I didn't know a certain someone then.
The last year seems like it'll be the best of all. :-)

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts.
Please do tell me yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails