Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rechristening

It's about time I spoke about what's up with my blog. Well, Writering! was born in March 2010. Pretty long ago, now I think about all that's happened since then. A lot has happened. That's all I can say here. The writer and sole owner of the blog has had more than a year added to his life and to his mind since then. The blog must show it as it is a reflection of himself. Why am I speaking in the third person? Maybe because the blog is my value on the web.

It needed a change. It needed to look a little more grown up: a little older and more inclined to reality and logic. It needed to show what it had become. It needed to show what it always was, but hidden beneath its age. From now on (since yesterday, actually), Writering! shall be known as 'Quod Vidi', which translates from Latin to mean, 'Which I have seen'.

And THAT, is exactly what this space is all about.

Cheers, from my world. And welcome, to my new rechristened and revamped blog space.

13 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

And we can expect great new things from you, as well? :) Couldn't have picked a better time to join in, could I?

Congrats on the all-new image. hope it is remains as much fun as it was earlier.

Miss D said...

And I love it that how in some manner or the other, I have forever been a part of this certain growing up of yours.
I love the look and the new feel; makes me look at everything else that life offers in retrospect.

And lastly, I pray that I remain this integral for another era in the existence of this space.

D2 said...

@Pee Vee : I don't know about fun, but you'll see what the blog is headed towards. I hope you'll enjoy the ride as much as I hope to. :)

D2 said...

@Enchanta : All I can say is that, you will be a part of this blog until the end. :-)

aastha said...

I'd be an avid follower. Now that the haze is about to settle. Interesting..with a foggy season ahead i appreciate ur acuity of vision. Keep writing. PS : Its my first visit

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D2 said...

@aastha : The haze can never settle. Only my vision through it may get clearer. :)

Do keep visiting. :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Happy journeying D2!

D2 said...

@BA : Thank you, my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new name
I loved the old one too :)

And well...what can I say...your blog is great, whichever way you put it.

Can't wait to keep reading...as usual ;)

D2 said...

@Antara : Thanks. :)
There will be more. :)

Snow Leopard said...

Congratulations on the "New" blog. :)

Now for the next re-christening, you can either choose Vici or Vixi ;)

D2 said...

@Snow Leopard : I suppose I could do that! :D
Thanks.

Post a Comment

You've read my thoughts.
Please do tell me yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails